The media converters support two types of media for network connection such as 1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX. The device is designed to connect these two types of segments to operate smoothly, the simplest way to interconnect any equipment's 1000Base-T port to the 1000Base-SX/LX interface networks for extended distance coverage.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX Gigabit Ethernet Standards
- Provide one 1000Base-T port, one 1000Base-SX/LX port supporting either multi-mode or single-mode fiber up to 20Km
- Support Full Duplex and Auto-negotiation mode for Fiber port
- Front panel diagnostic LED indications
- Support LLCF ( Link Loss Carry Forward, Link Pass Through )
- Support LLR ( Link Loss Return ) for Fiber port
- Provide 19" system chassis for up to 16-converter with Redundant Power Supply for optional expansion use