Photosimile 5000 represents the next generation of digital imaging technology for the office space. Each office has a fax machine, scanner and copy machine. Photosimile 5000 harnesses the advantages of digital photography for business daily communication.
Photosimile 5000 consists of
- PC-controlled camera positioning system
- PC-controlled 3D turntable
- PC-controlled lighting systems
- System and camera control software
- Compatible digital camera (Canon PowerShot G9)
- Remote image capture, annotation, editing, stitching, watermarking, direct image export and batch processing software capabilities
How it works
- Place items inside light box
- Use software to:
- 'Preview' items on monitor screen in real-time
- Set camera position and tilt angle
- Compose pictures with 'Zoom', 'Crop', and 'Rotate' commands
- Take pictures by clicking 'Snap’
- Pictures are automatically sent from camera to PC via USB for viewing, annotation, editing, sending, and batch saving
- Utilize turntable, software and camera positioning system to automatically capture images while an object rotates 360 degrees. Stitch resulting images to create 360 degree product animations in GIF or Flash format or create spherical flash animations.
- Create professional, shadow-free pictures, in-house. No experience necessary
- Consistent, uniform lighting from 4 daylight-balanced 6500K fluorescent tubes
- Automated 360 degree product photography and stitching capabilities. Take 4 to 72 pictures during a single rotation and stitch them together to creat animated GIF and Flash files.
- Automated spherical 3D photography and stitching capabilities. Capture up to 20 picutres per rotation at 5 unique angles from 0 to 90 degrees and stitch the images to creat Flash files with click and drag mouse control
- Photosimile 5000 software manages light box, camera, turntable and the complete photography workflow for both 2D and 3D image capture
- Software controls camera position and tilt to achieve top & side shots from any angle
- Camera settings are optimized to the lighting inside the studio
- Users can preview, crop and compose images on thier PC montior screen in real-time
- Captured images are automatically sent from camera to PC via USB for viewing, editing and saving
- Batch saving, batch image resizing and image annotation features increase user efficiency
- All images and animation frames can be edited, watermarked and annotated to increase communication value
- Images can be exported to 3rd party imaging programs and databases
- Annotate images with text and drawings, then quickly send via email in seconds
- Flexible animated GIF and Flash file generation with image size, resolution and rotation speed settings
- Camera is locked into the system to prevent damage or theft
- Motorized turntable features accurate positioning and programability
- Works with any background color or texture
- Photosimile reduces photo setup, image transfer and image editing time
- At any time in the future, users can upgrade compatible cameras and download free control software from Ortery.com
- Use as a Public "Office Photography Machine" – Employees can walk up and take pictures as needed.
- Create Product Shots for Websites, Product Catalogs, Publications, Reports, Presentations, Databases and More...
- Effective Business Communication - Sales, marketing, engineering, quality control, manufacturing, art design and procurement are just some of the departments that can benefit from this solution
- Medical, Research and Evidence Photography - Creates detailed and consistent images for the analysis and publishing of scientific, medical or forenic research
- Quality Control - Generates consistent results time after time
- Database Creation - Ideal for quickly capturing and storing hundreds of images per day
- Quick eMail and Application Link - Images taken with Photosimile 5000 can be quickly shared with others via email, dropped into any other image editing application or saved to a designated folder
- Create 360 Degree and Spherical 3D Product Animations - Increase online sales by offering animated product shots with click and drag viewing capabilities. Animations are also great for prototypes and communicating product design / development ideas
- When a company creates a good picture or animation, that image can pay for itself over and over again when its put to use internally or by channel partners. In addition to daily office photography for business communication, Photosimile 5000 creates professional, high-resolution images that can be used in an endless amount of applications including: eCommerce, product development, presentations, quality control, product catalogs and more.
- Its an ideal communications tool for almost every department. It gives companies full control over the complete photography process and gives everyone the opportunity, regardless of photography experience, to communicate more effectively with pictures.