The HDMI Faceplate extender is an extender built in to the single gang faceplate to provide correction and compensation for the long cables that cause the impairments. It automatically adjusts and compensate for cable attenuation up to 40 dB. In addition, it can be powered directly from the cable without an external power supply so is ideal for projection theater systems
- Fully automatic equalization up to 40dB , no system control required.
- Extends TMDS Cable Reach to Projectors or Monitors Using DVI,DFP,PanelLink, ADC,or HDMI Interfaces.
- Extends TMDS Interface Length as follows:
- 0 to 45 Meters over HDMI cable, 24 AWG STP(Shielded-Twisted Pair).
- 0 to 36 Meters over HDMI cable, 28 AWG STP.
- 0 to 30 Meters over HDMI cable, 30 AWG STP.
- Compatible with Computer Resolutions VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA.
- Compatible with DTV Resolutions 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.