The MP2W-5300 is PCIe 1x add-in card adapter with Intel WiFi Link 5300. family of IEEE 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N wireless network adapters for your PCI Express-enabled desktop computer. Operate in both the 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz spectra.
These adapters, available in PCIe* Mini Card form factor deliver up to 450 Mbps of bandwidth via features such as MIMO technology, 40 MHz Channel support, and Packet Aggregation.
- The card Intel Wifi Link 5300 can update the transfering rate of main-board with intel 940/943/945/960/965/975 or newer chipset to 450Mbps.
- MP2W-5300 designed for Intel 94x/96x or higher main-board chipset . We can’t guarantee compatible with non-INTEL platform..
MP2W-6300H Package Contents:
- MP2W (Mini PCI-E / PCI-E adapter ver 2.13a) x1 with IPX to RP-SMA cable x3
- Full size Intel WiFi Link 5300 450M 802.11a/b/g/draft n 3x3 MIMO Mini PCI-E Wireless Card (officially released retailed version)
- ANT2458Q5P (2.4/5.8GHz Rubber Duck Antenna) x3
- JP0735 (Low profile PCI express bracket) x1
- Y02-WH-015 (Dupont 5PIN to dupont 5PIN USB cable) x1
- Screw x2
- System Requirements
- PCI-Express 1x slot and USB port
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64,Windows 7
For more information,please visit: