TCA Category 5e 90/180-degree keystone jack are, UL verified, meeting and exceeding ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e, ISO-11801 Class D+, and EN50173 performance standard; thus provide highner bandwidth to transmit data up to 100MHz. TCA Category 5e 90/180-degree Keystone jack offer user-friendly termination and are easily installed into blank panels, wall outlets and surface mount boxes, and can be utilized in a wide variety of multimedia configuration in combination with our snap-in modules, customizing all work stations, consolidation points and telecommunication rooms.
The same features for Cat 6 90/180-degree keystone jack, but it provides highner bandwith to transmit data up to 250MHz.
- Provide bandwith up to 250MHz in channel and permanant link configuration for Cat 6 90/180-degree Keystone jack, up to 100MHz for Cat 5e 90/180-degree Keystone jack
- Innovative nose contacts and PCB provide optimal product performance and cross talk
- Distinct label provides port numbering and universal T568A/B color and backward compatible to Category 3,4 and 5e
- Color available in 7 colors: black, white, blue, green, red, gray and yellow, providing ID options for network configurations.
- Backed by TCA lifetime Warranty with approved Category 6 cables and pacth cords