HDMI is fully backward compatible with PCs, displays and consumer electronics devices incorporating the Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standard. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, and with 10.2 Gbps of bandwidth, HDMI can accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
HDMI High Speed Cable Features:
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, including advanced technologies 4K, 3D and x.v.Colour.
- Ethernet channel - Perfect for device networking and IP-based applications, with transfer speeds of up to 100Mbps.
- Audio return channel - Simplifies the audio connection between your TV and AV receiver, and helps cut out extra cable clutter.
- High quality components - Triple layer shielding reduces EM and RF interference, 24K gold plated connectors provide addeddurability.
- More colour spaces - Enables your HDTV to reproduce the rich, natural and lifelike colours captured on a digital still camera.
- New product packaging - See at-a-glance the HDMI® rating, cable type, which devices it supports and how to connect them at home.
- Flexible and strong - Ideal for installations with limited space, and connecting a wall-mounted LCD TV or projector.
-Flexible, can rotate freely.
-Avoid cable bending, small size. Applicable to interface in any positions.