The GeForce GTX 680 brings impressive performance and exceptional efficiency to the desktop gaming market, delivering a quiet, smooth, extremely fast experience.
Compared with the closest competitive product, the GTX 680 is more than 300 percent faster in DirectX 11 tessellation performance(1) and up to 43 percent faster in cutting-edge games such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim(2), yet consumes 28 percent less power(3). It also provides twice the performance per watt of the GeForce GTX 580, the fla
- A new streaming multiprocessor block, known as SMX, that delivers twice the performance per watt of previous-generation products
- Special board components, including acoustic dampeners, high-efficiency heat pipes and custom fins, that deliver a quiet gaming experience
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology, which dynamically adjusts GPU speeds to maximize gaming performance
- New FXAA and TXAA antialiasing and Adaptive Vsync technologies to enrich visual quality without compromising gaming performance
- Support for up to four separate displays – three of them in 3D – off a single card for a massive 3D gaming experience
- Manufactured on TSMC’s new 28-nm process, with support for PCI-E 3.0 and DX11.1