Micronet SP390I is a single port, high-power solution for remote powering of current and emerging high power applications. Generating up to 30W, SP390I enables remote power for a new range of applications including 802.11 Access Points, pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras and video-phones. It complies to IEEE 802.3at PoE standard and is backward compatible to IEEE802.3af. It can power both existing 10/100Base-T network devices and emerging wireless 1000Base-T devices such as IP camera and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points.
- Up to 30W of Power on 2-pairs
- IEEE 802.3at Compliant with 2-event Classification
- IEEE 802.3af Backward Compatible
- Compatible With All IEEE 802.3af or Legacy
- Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
- Safe and Reliable Power to any PoE Powered Devices, i.e. WiFi AP & IP Camera
- Automatic Detection and Protection of Non