Plustek OpticBook 4800
The only GREEN way to scan your books efficiently!
Almost every one of us has printed or photocopied some or other documents or books from libraries. However, can we locate what we had photocopied - say about a month ago? They have been either stacked on some book shelves or thrown away. Chances are that you’ll never find them. If one thinks from a user’s point of view, life would be much easier if we could just scan and save the documents in a format that we are comfortable with (i.e. PDF, JPG etc.) and then carry them home in a flash drive. In this case, you don’t have to carry a stack of papers or books around but still you manage to refer to those documents as and when - even after years.
OpticBook 4800 has provided you a non-destructive book scanning solution. 2mm special book edge design with LED light source of the solution, not only gives the perfect book scanned images, but also creates a lot of energy saving. Once digitized, the books can be unraveled into single pages or be reduced further, into snippets of a page. These snippets will be remixed into reordered books and virtual bookshelves.
OpticBook 4800 also creates crisp sharp images of the pages, which can then be made into different formats. It has been bundled with highly effective image processing, fast and secure Searchable PDF conversion, and highly accurate optical character recognition (OCR) software.
OpticBook 4800 not only is designed for corporations, universities, libraries, governmental agencies and schools but also an ideal product for the consumers who practice a green concept in their life, by creating a paper less work place or living environment!
- Special 2mm book edge design for book scanning
- 3.6 scanning speed to create work efficiency as well as image quality
- Green design: LED light source, power saving and non-toxic material using
- Quickly convert Searchable PDF files, and easy to search from your save documents
- Perfectly reproduce the original layout
- Easily create PDF, HTML, Word and Excel files
- Easy to share the scanned books in the appropriate digital format