Sinew was founded in 1989 with traditional industrious and thrifty spirits. Founders consisted of elite R&D and marketing personnel. Their expertise and insight led Sinew to successful business operations in developing and marketing computer peripherals inclusive of Broadcast - Teaching Systems and PC Guardian.
Due to the fast paced nature of the PC industry and the growing number of PC labs, computer education has become inevitable in the information era. To improve teaching and manage a PC lab is our business target. Having a rich background in research and design of computer educational systems, Sinew's R & D team has developed the new generation of Multimedia Broadcast Teaching Systems and HDD Protector to provide teachers an interactive classroom to improve their instructions more effectively and make PC Lab management easier.
Sinew's ultimate goal is to become a world class company with local distribution centers overseas. With the implementation of powerful R & D, abroad distribution channels, and the professional salespersons and marketing workforce, we expect globalization to become a reality in the near future.
Our Current Product Line:
Multimedia Integration & Conference System
- MCS (Media Center Control System): A powerful total control system including environment such as light/curtain/projector.
- VPS (Video Presentation System): Quick projection system to project within 1 minute by wireless or LAN.
- VP-SRS (Video Producer Steaming Recording System): Multi-channel Live broadcasting and recording without any lag.
- PTP (VGA-Video/Audio Extender): VGA extender to transmit video/audio signal only by one CAT5 cable.
Language Solution for Language Laboratory
- DTS-II (Digital Language Training System): Complete teaching functions including multimedia broadcasting, recording, and testing.
- DBS (Digital Broadcast Teaching System): Broadcast Video/Audio/Mic. by 3-directions to achieve interactive teaching.
- ST (Smart Teaching): Easy-use teaching system to control multiple VGA/AV resources to broadcast to students.