MCS (Media Center System) is a powerful central controller which not only control integrated multimedia devices but also environment control facilities like light/curtain/screen. Such strong system integrator can be applied in any multimedia room including conference, media center, school, home appliance, and etc.
Features and functions:
- Powerful System Integration: Able to integrate multimedia VGA/AV devices into one master console to simplify installation and operation.
- Total-control Sensor Panel: Control media center including integrated devices and environment electricity by one high-quality sensor panel.
- Environment Control: Control allocated facilities like lighting, automatic curtain, projector screen and power of projector and so on.
- AV Devices Control: IR learning function to control integrated AV devices such as play/pause/stop and so forth.
1.Central controller (MCS-310A )
- Programmable editing system, uses Sensor Panel to operate. Easy to use.
- With Power Save Mode, the system and projector will go to low-power consumption mode during idle time.
- With password protection and setting, unauthorized personnel or user cannot start the system.
- With AV, VGA, AUDIO matrix switch function.
- 4 IR output and 1 IR learning input. Capable to connect 4 IR devices
(for example DVD and VCR).
- 8 Relay I/O contacts. Capable to control auto-screen, curtain and lights.
- 4 AV inputs, 2 AV outputs; capable to connect AV devices like DVD, VCR, and AMP.
- 3 VGA inputs, 2 VGA outputs; capable to connect PC, Laptop, visualize projector to input; monitor and projector to output.
- 2 microphone inputs, with programmable volume control, mute and audio source remix function.
- 2 Audio Line In; capable to connect PC audio, Laptop audio, correlative to VGA switch.
- 4 RS-232 control port, capable to receive RS485 and RS422 commands.
- Multiplex control in standard 1U rack. Suitable for rack case tower.
2. Sensor Panel (MCS-400A)
- With Load Cell Sensor, reinforced acrylic Sensor Panel, and LED iconic function keys.
- With LCD monitor, showing the current function and operation modes.
- 3 Scenarios for White Board, Class Begin and Class Over, or the user can edit the program to write new scenarios.
- Multiple AV sources: PC/ Laptop/ Visualize projector/ DVD/ VCR/ TV/ AUX; for preview or project.
- With projector control function, capable to control Power ON/ OFF, black screen and AV source switch.
- With screen/ curtain control, capable to control UP/ STOP/ DOWN or OPEN/ STOP/ CLOSE.
- With 6 keys to control environment devices, such as lights.
- With volume control function, capable to control Mic. 1/ Mic. 2/ device/ overall volume, and mute or half volume.
- With remote control function, capable to remote control DVD, VCR, TV, AUX, and its function such as PALY, STOP, REC, Power ON/ OFF, etc.
- Setting and save change through the Sensor Panel.
3. Projecor Extender (MCS-210)
- 1 CAT.5(RJ-45) input, connects to Central Controller MCS-310A.
- 1 CAT.5(RJ-45) output, connects to another projector extender.
- 1 VGA output, connects to projector VGA IN.
- 1 RS-232 port, connects to RS-232 series control port.
- 1 Composite Video Out, connects to projector Video IN.
- 1 CAT.5 cable transmits Video signal (VGA & Video) and command (RS-232) to projector.
- VGA, Video, RS-232 transmit in differential way, maximum length 30 meter.